We've stayed in various properties on Kiawah and Seabrook Islands over the last 20+ years. ESPM maintains by far the best, cleanest properties; their staff is exceptionally attentive, they're available and willing to go the extra mile whenever needed. We enjoyed our stay here (third time at this property) so much. If/when it sells, we'll go to ESPM to find another great place for us!
"Lots of room, great view, 2 minute walk to the sanctuary, decor was top notch, and the entire villa was impeccably clean. To top it off, really great customer service. It couldn't have gone better and we would not hesitate to come back."- Guest Ab2510
"The staff is extremely friendly and very thorough. Their communication was excellent from the time we inquired to the moment we left. The house was beautiful and the everything we needed for our stay. We had such a wonderful time."- Sara
ESPM provides a variety of household amenities to help our guests get settled into their stay. These items are considered starter items and any additional needs or replenishments should be obtained by the guest(s) or ordered through our Concierge Service.
- Dish Soap
- Scour Sponge
- Dishwasher detergent
- Paper Towels (2 rolls per kitchen)
- Bed Linens (1 set per bed)
- Bath Linens (4 sets per bath)
- Bar/Body Soap (2 bars per bath)
- Toilet Paper (2 rolls per bath)
- High Efficiency Laundry detergent (2 loads)
* Guests do not have access to the Kiawah Island Golf Resort pools. The resort does not allow us to purchase pool passes. You do have access to amenities such as tennis, golf, restaurants, children's camp and recreation.