The ESPM Rental Support program is designed for the homeowner looking to share their island getaway and make a profit on their investment. Whether the owner chooses to have ESPM manage all aspects of the rental process or simply be the 'local host' to their guests, the Rental Support program is easily tailored to suit the specific needs of our clients. ESPM offers competitive commission rates for managing our clients' rental properties; the rates range from 15-30% depending upon the level of support or involvement the homeowner requests.
The standard details of the Rental Support program cover all the necessary basis in order to keep an open flow of dialogue between ESPM agents and owners; the program also allows for a streamlined experience for our guests, resulting in less hassle, more vacation and higher returns.
Services Provided to the Homeowner:
Weekly Property Inspections & Services
- Home thoroughly inspected for standard maintenance and necessary repairs & replacements.
- Owner receives a monthly Inspection Report detailing property assessments & outcomes.
- ESPM provides services and manages subcontracted work in order to maintain your property.
- Pool cleaning & maintenance
- Landscape & irrigation management
- Pest control treatments
- HVAC system maintenance
Scheduled Housekeeping Services
- Departure Cleaning is required after each guest and billed to the guest at a predetermined rate.
- 'Daily Trash & Tidy' services are through the Concierge Program and billed directly to the guest.
Guest Arrival & Contact
- Personally meet guests at the rental property to complete registration process.
- Communicate any homeowner-driven preferences in regards to property & amenity use.
- Provide guests with a brief tour of the property, noting instructions and operations of equipment.
- Provide guests with a binder custom to the home and featuring important/emergency phone numbers and other pertinent area info.
- Act as the main point of contact for guests during their stay.
- Draft and present invoice to guest for any concierge items or services provided during the stay.
- Walk the property to complete a Damage Assessment after each departure.
- Lock and arm home, ensuring all guest keys are secured in the property lock box.
- Communicate condition of home and guest profile to owner for personal rental history.
Services Provided to the Guest:
Concierge Offerings for Guests*
- Arrange for rental & delivery of bicycles, water sport equipment, infant cribs.
- Book tee times and court times through required outlets.
- Make dinner reservations - on or off the islands.
- Purchase & stock home with specified groceries prior to arrival.
- Arrange car service transportation to all area attractions & airports.
*All concierge services are billed directly to the guest(s).
After-Hours Emergency Contact
- Provide a live-manned phone number, operating 24/7 to address any guests' issues or concerns.
- Guarantee agents' response to property if a pertinent problem arises.
- Priority coordination with subcontractors if professional assessments or repairs are needed.