The ESPM Vacation Rental program is designed for the homeowner looking to share their island getaway and make a profit on their investment. Whether the owner chooses to have ESPM manage all aspects of the rental process or simply be the ‘local host’ to their guests, our program is easily tailored to suit the specific needs of our clients. ESPM offers competitive commission rates for managing our clients’ rental properties; the rates are dependant upon the level of support or involvement the homeowner requests, please contact us for more information!
The standard details of the Vacation Rental program cover all the necessary basis in order to keep an open flow of dialogue between ESPM agents and owners; the program also allows for a streamlined experience for our guests, resulting in less hassle, more vacation and higher returns.
Services Provided to the Homeowner:
Weekly Property Inspections & Services
- Home thoroughly inspected for standard maintenance and necessary repairs & replacements.
- ESPM agent will contact owner directly for maintenance issues that need to be addressed before moving forward with repairs/replacements.
- We proudly offer renovation services (through our sister company, Byrd Builders) and can handle home repair projects for you!
- ESPM provides services and manages subcontracted work in order to maintain your property.
- Pool cleaning & maintenance
- Landscape & irrigation management
- Pest control treatments
- HVAC system maintenance
Scheduled Housekeeping Services
- Departure Cleaning is required after each guest and billed to the guest at a predetermined rate.
- We offer annual deep cleans of your property to keep it looking fresh
Guest Arrival & Contact
- Communicate any homeowner-driven preferences in regards to property & amenity use.
- Contact guests and different intervals before, during and after their stay to ensure total satisfaction
- Provide guests with a binder custom to the home and featuring important/emergency phone numbers and other pertinent area info.
- Act as the main point of contact for guests during their stay including as an emergency contact (see more details below)
- Walk the property to complete a Damage Assessment after each departure.
- Lock and arm home, ensuring all guest keys are secured in the property lock box.
- Communicate condition of home and guest profile to owner for personal rental history.
Services Provided to the Guest:
Optional Concierge Offerings for Guests*
- Arrange for rental & delivery of bicycles, water sport equipment, infant cribs.
- Book tee times and court times through required outlets.
- Make dinner reservations – on or off the islands.
- Purchase & stock home with specified groceries prior to arrival.
- Arrange car service transportation to all area attractions & airports.
*Any concierge services are billed directly to the guest(s).
After-Hours Emergency Contact
- Provide a live-manned phone number, operating 24/7 to address any guests’ issues or concerns.
- Guarantee agents’ response to property if a pertinent problem arises.
- Priority coordination with subcontractors if professional assessments or repairs are needed.