423 Sea Lavender Kiawah Island
• A canopied landscape of magnificent live oaks surrounds the property and a leisure trail from the back lawn leads to direct beach access.
• Maximal enjoyment of the temperate Island climate will come courtesy of a pool and deck off the main living floor, and the home’s ideal location is just a brief stroll to Night Heron Park and The Nature Center.
• Home partners Lowcountry charm with state-of-the-art ease. The home features stone and hardwood flooring, 10-foot ceilings, and generous trim and moldings bringing a warmth and character to the design aesthetic of the cottage.
• Artful touches include a vaulted ceiling in the living and dining areas and a beautiful exposed beam ceiling in the main floor master bedroom. Bath and shower fixtures will bear the Grohe, Barclay and Kohler signatures and top-of-the-line Rinai-type tank-less water heaters will provide maximum efficiency for guests.
• The home’s kitchen, replete with Kitchen-Aid top-tier appliances and Shaw’s Original farmhouse sink, will inspire culinary endeavors while speakers built into the living room and deck aim to promote ease in entertaining. The dining room and kitchen island allows seating for many.
• Three bedrooms with attached baths on the second floor (a king bed, a queen bed, and the third has two twin beds) will welcome extended family and guests while the master bedroom’s main floor location will constitute a private retreat for it’s residents (complete with California king bed!)
• Cable tv's will have HDMI hookups for dvd's, computers, etc along with wifi internet access throughout the property.
• Property was professionally decorated by local interior designer Erin Glennon. Erin received her Masters degree in interior design from the George Washington University in Washington, and her experience in luxury hospitality design has greatly shaped her style in residential interiors: comfortable yet sophisticated. Inspired by her Charleston and Kiawah Island surroundings, Erin’s designs demonstrate an airy palette with subtle pops of color.
• Fresh off the success of his sold-out Cypress Point neighborhood, architect, Mitch LaPlante furthers his dedication to superior design and construction with this Sea Lavender Cottage. Guided by a passion for easy living and conservation, LaPlante has been designing homes on Kiawah and surrounding communities for two decades.
Absolutely no pets and no smoking allowed!
Pool can be heated for additional $80 per day (4 day minimum). Small supply of beach equipment (coolers, boogie boards, beach toys) located in garage.
Monthly rates are available from Fall to Early Summer. Pay for 3 weeks and get 1 for FREE!… Even through Holidays! Please contact the Manager with any special requests or about the scheduling of 4 weeks at the famous and luxurious Kiawah Island!
Stays beginning March 1st, 2020 of 3 to 21 nights come with a valuable credit to use towards beach gear rentals! The credit amount for this property is $300. You may use your credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and more!
As our guest, you will have access to:
**5 Championship Golf Courses – including The Ocean Course – the location of the 2012 PGA Championship
**The Kiawah Island Resort Tennis Center - #1 ranked by Tennis Resorts Online
**Free Wireless Internet Access
**Local Property Management staff on site in case of emergencies
- Friendly helpful knowledgeable staff to assist you with any needs throughout your stay
Town of Kiawah Island Business License RBL19-005811, 1 garage, 2 driveway parking spots
- Combination tub/shower
- Outdoor shower
- Sleep sofa /futon
- Twin/ single
- Winery tours
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Scenic drives
- Sight seeing
- Massage therapist
- Medical services
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Basketball court
- Equestrian events
- Roller blading
- Sound/bay fishing
- Children welcome
- Non smoking only
- Pets not allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- California King
- Area - West Beach
- DiningSeats - 8
- DisplayRate - Enter Date for Quote
- LocationField - ESPM Vacation Rentals, LLC
- Type - House
- View - Near Beach
|Peak Summer 2020||7/11/2020 - 8/14/2020||7||$7194|
|Late Summer||8/15/2020 - 9/11/2020||4||$993||$6809|
|Fall||9/12/2020 - 11/1/2020||3||$609||$4002|
|Winter 2020-2021||11/2/2020 - 11/20/2020||2||$306||$2336|
|Thanksgiving||11/21/2020 - 11/27/2020||7||$4177|
|Winter 2020-2021||11/28/2020 - 12/18/2020||2||$306||$2336|
|Winter Break||12/19/2020 - 1/2/2021||7||$4177|
|Winter 2020-2021||1/3/2021 - 3/12/2021||2||$306||$2336||$9180|
|Spring||3/13/2021 - 4/2/2021||3||$621||$4086|
|Spring break||4/3/2021 - 4/16/2021||7||$4352|
|Spring||4/17/2021 - 5/12/2021||3||$621||$4086|
|Early Summer||5/26/2021 - 6/11/2021||4||$962||$6589|
|Peak Summer 2020||6/12/2021 - 7/2/2021||7||$7194|
Manager Response: Thank you so much for the feedback! We are so glad the home worked well for your stay and hope you will consider us for your next trip. Coffee maker and sound system are being repaired/replaced, thank you!
This was our 3rd year staying in this lovely home and we plan to return again next summer!
Only glitch was the grill starter was not in great working order-we were still able to use though so not a big deal.
Manager Response: Thank you so much for your amazing review, we are so glad your family enjoyed your stay and definitely let us know when you'd like to return, we'd love to have you and we just purchased a new grill for the property so the starter is no longer an issue!
Manager Response: Thank you for your review! The house is in a great location and its definitely one of our most popular for a reason, we would love to have you return!
Manager Response: I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and the home suited your needs, definitely keep us in mind for your next Kiawah getaway!
so it was great having such close beach access. The pool was perfect and we used it everyday. We will definitely return to this home!
Manager Response: We are so pleased the home worked well for your family! The location is fantastic and certainly works well for families with young children, we look forward to your return visit!
Manager Response: I'm so glad you enjoyed the home, thank you for the great review! The beach equipment is a special surprise for houseguests from the owner, to thank them for staying at his property! I hope you'll let us know next time you're coming down to Kiawah, we'd love to have you return!
My only comment would be that the area is noticeably undiverse
Manager Response: I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the home! The Kiawah Island architectural review board has strict regulations which do not allow much room for creative paint colors and architecture. The goal is for the exteriors of the properties to fit into the scenery and have more natural palettes.
Manager Response: I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed the home and your stay on Kiawah! I have spoken to housekeeping about the sofabed linens and they will have the appropriate size for the bed from here on out! The beach equipment is a nice touch the owners do for their guests as a thank you for staying at their property, I'm glad you were able to make use of them!